NOTE: If you currently have access to the Georgetown Event Space Request website and cannot see the HFSC/Leavey spaces, please call the HFSC Information Desk at (202) 687-6111.
By clicking on the Online Reservation System links below, the client agrees that they have read and understand the policies and procedures regarding Student Centers' event scheduling process. Please keep a copy of the request and subsequent confirmation for records and bring them to the event for proof of reservation.
- Authorized Student Groups
Only authorized (groups with access to benefits) may reserve space in Student Centers' venues. If you are affiliated with a student organization under the supervision of the Center for Student Engagement (SAC groups, media, club sports and other programming groups), the Department of Performing Arts, Center for Social Justice, Campus Ministry or the School of Continuing Studies, you must use the organization's userid and password. Your advisor can provide this information. Students should not apply for individual accounts. Access the online reservation system here.
- Staff and Faculty
Staff and faculty may apply for an account. Your account can be linked to multiple offices or departments as needed. If your department hosts multiple events on a regular basis, it is recommended that an office account be created for these submissions. This will provide the flexibility of allowing multiple users to access one account and view all of your reservations, without compromising individual account security. A valid netid/Georgetown email account is required to use the system. Access the online reservation system here.
- External Clients
All external inquiries should be emailed directly to our office, email@example.com. Georgetown University reserves the right to determine if the event is appropriate to the mission of the university. External clients may not submit requests via our online system.
- Space Requests can be submitted by faculty, full-time staff, and the officers of a recognized student organization.
- All requests are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
- HFSC events requires at least three (3) business days to schedule an event requiring little or no support service. Reservations for more complex events should be requested at least ten (10) business days in advance.
- Leavey Center event requests are reviewed and scheduled by Georgetown Event Management Services.
- Telephone and email reservations are not accepted.
- Charges may be levied for services and equipment related to the use of the space.
- Confirmations are sent by email.
|HFSC Room||Theatre||Banquet||Hollow Square||Classroom||Conference||Reception|
|Idol Family Social Room||150 people||128 people||40 people||60 people||30 people||400 people|
|Meeting Room G313||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||12||n/a|
|Meeting Room G314||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||8||n/a|
|Meeting Room G315||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||8||n/a|
|Dance Studio B||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||30|
Click here for room set up styles.
Room and Resource Rates
The Healey Family Student Center charges a fee for all event spaces reserved by University departments and External organizations. Access to Benefit student organizations generally can use the event spaces “free-of-charge”. Certain resources may require fees depending on availability.
Click here for a current list of the HFSC Event Space Rates.
Click here for a current list of the HFSC Resource Rates.