The Healey Family Student Center houses several event and meeting spaces that is distinct from any other location on campus. From team meetings to large gatherings, the student center events team has the right mix of staff, equipment, space, and catering services to meet your event needs.
The facility has several, bookable spaces which include:
- A 2000 square foot multipurpose, social room
- A Large Meeting Room
- Breakout meeting rooms for smaller groups
- A Dance Studio for performance groups
Rooms are equipped with the most up-to-date technologies necessary to successfully facilitate your event. Our continuous attention to detail and customer service will ensure your attendees enjoy high-quality service and accommodations.
HFSC Scheduling Process
- Space Requests can be submitted by faculty, full-time staff, and the officers of a recognized student organization.
- All requests are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
- HFSC events requires at least three (3) business days to schedule an event requiring little or no support service. Reservations for more complex events should be requested at least ten (10) business days in advance.
- Telephone and email reservations are not accepted.
- Charges may be levied for services and equipment related to the use of the space.
- Confirmations are sent by email.
Healey Family Student Center