The Healey Family Student Center is staffed with student leaders and full-time employees who are ready and able to answer questions about the university and the surrounding community. The Information Services Center is where you can learn more about events, look for lost and found articles, or get directions on campus!
Feel free to stop by or call (202) 687-6111 with any questions and we will be happy to assist. Here is a list of services we provide:
- Digital Advertising opportunities at the University.
- Campus and Community maps. Click here for a campus map.
- Contact information for all University offices.
- Event support within the student center. Our student staff works hard to setup your events and
- make sure they are a success.